This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Bug / Problems

How to post efficiently

Use this space in order to communicate bugs or new features you would like to see in future releases. When posting, please make sure of the following:

-> You have read the documentation

-> You understand how JSON works

-> You are using the latest version of the software.

-> You have tried to create a new project and tested the component alone.

When posting, please always attach any error log you find, along side the component configuration and, possibly, some screenshots (ImageSafe is a simple and free image hoster that solves this problem). They are useful to investigate the source of the possible problem.

direct input option is not availble to paste the url

first post: Appukakani wrote: Hi I am using sql server 2016 and visual studio 2015. I installed ...

JSON Source component with input http parameters does not work

first post: vaiski wrote: Hi, I updated the component to get the error handling feature but...

latest post: vaiski wrote: I have been trying to find out what's wrong and I seriously think t...

Basic Local File

first post: taBlogger wrote: I'm trying to do a quick test with the JSON Source Component by set...

latest post: webking wrote: Hi, this is very weird. You should use the BROWSE button to do tha...

How to handle empty arrays

first post: MRFTI wrote: Hi, I'm trying to insert many json files via a for each loop cont...

latest post: webking wrote: Hi, can you please provide some screenshots of the component setti...

Authenticated API

first post: aberenguer wrote: Hi, I have to import an API (json) to the db. But the URL has auth...

latest post: webking wrote: Hi, your question is unclear. By authentication what do you mean? ...

Deserialization of Json data

first post: eric6450 wrote: Hi, I have tested this solution in SSIS, momentarely only for des...

latest post: TimoC wrote: Hi Guys, Does have anybody got that case working? I actually testi...

answered by: webking wrote: Hi, Your case is handled pretty well by the current tools in my la...

Error occurred: Status code received was Unauthorized, i.e. Unauthorized

first post: hborrenbergs wrote: Hello, I am configuring the JSON Source Component, but when clicki...

latest post: webking wrote: Hi, getting out the info from the square brackets takes no effort ...

JSON flow tasks not showing up in toolbox in VS2015

first post: FrankT1987 wrote: Hi, I have installed the JSON source component using the automati...

latest post: webking wrote: **nateterry wrote:** > I have installed the JSON source component u...

answered by: webking wrote: **nateterry wrote:** > I have installed the JSON source component u...

Same problem: cannot see JSON Source in Toolbox

first post: glauset wrote: Hello, I use SQL Server 2012 (64 bit version) and Visual Studio 2...

null responses not being handled

first post: WallyAnchor wrote: Hi. When using the JSON source component, I have a problem with n...

latest post: webking wrote: Hi! latest version should fix this problem. When the object is not ...

answered by: webking wrote: Hi! latest version should fix this problem. When the object is not ...