Discussions under Example / Documentation

How to post efficiently

Use this space in order to communicate bugs or new features you would like to see in future releases. When posting, please make sure of the following:

-> You have read the documentation

-> You understand how JSON works

-> You are using the latest version of the software.

-> You have tried to create a new project and tested the component alone.

When posting, please always attach any error log you find, along side the component configuration and, possibly, some screenshots (ImageSafe is a simple and free image hoster that solves this problem). They are useful to investigate the source of the possible problem.

How to add request body

first post: aswinandaswin wrote: I have to pass some JSON data while POSTing a request. In the UI,...

Is there a way to view the return information from the server?

first post: bbrazeau wrote: Just installed the tool today and am looking to call the API but it...

JSONFilter Question

first post: duomi wrote: I am attempting to transfer JSON output from a smart home controlle...

latest post: duomi wrote: Hi Alberto, Thankyou for a detailed reply. I understand fully, th...

answered by: webking wrote: Hi Dom, EDIT: I've uploaded a new version of the component which m...

Next Release?

first post: jowo wrote: Hello webking, in the section "PROGRAMMED FOR NEXT RELEASE" i saw ...

latest post: webking wrote: Hi, As promised, I managed to dedicate some time to the implementa...

answered by: webking wrote: Hi, As promised, I managed to dedicate some time to the implementa...

How to use security token

first post: jnhayart wrote: hi i try to get data from secure server, for acces JSON Api, i re...

latest post: jnhayart wrote: Hi WebKing My tests are good when i store data inside SQL database...

answered by: webking wrote: Hi, I've just updated a new version of the DLL Pack which should s...

JSON Source in SSIS - adding HTTP Parameters to url to specific exact address

first post: MattS_Connect wrote: HI Experienced in SQL but new (this week) to JSON. Looking to u...

latest post: webking wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

JWT / Authentication headers

first post: hadge wrote: Hey there, I've been looking into using your component. One roadb...

latest post: webking wrote: Hi! New version uploaded and now it supports any kind of header, i...

answered by: webking wrote: Hi! New version uploaded and now it supports any kind of header, i...

Processing large JSON files

first post: user1062610 wrote: I have a JSON data file that has the format: {"grades": [{"name1"...

latest post: webking wrote: Hi, first of all please accept my apologies regarding this problem...

answered by: webking wrote: Hi, first of all please accept my apologies regarding this problem...

Good work

first post: ecklesweb wrote: Just wanted to say that you've done good work with this component. ...

latest post: ecklesweb wrote: Done! -- Jay Eckles, Ed.D. Director of Business Intelligence Un...

answered by: ecklesweb wrote: Done! -- Jay Eckles, Ed.D. Director of Business Intelligence Un...

• 1-9 of 9 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions