This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Installed, but can not see the component in toolbox

May 15, 2015 at 5:37 PM
Hello,

This seems exactly what I need, but I can not get it to work with my development environment.
First, I chose the run the installer, and there are 4 SQL installations on my machine:
  • SQL Server 2008 R2 (X32)
  • SQL Server 2008 R2 (X64)
  • SQL Server 2012 (X32)
  • SQL Server 2012 (X64)
    I checked all and run the installer. I can not see the component the data flow of a SSIS project in VS2012.
After that, I read all the discussion, and try to run gacutil, and I got "Assembly successfully added to the cage" message. But still not seeing the component in the toolbox.

Any help is highly appreciated!

Ge
Coordinator
May 16, 2015 at 11:04 AM

Hi, which gacutil did you use?

Il 15/mag/2015 06:37 PM, "baoxiaoya" <[email removed]> ha scritto:

Hello,

This seems exactly what I need, but I can not get it to work with my development environment.
First, I chose the run the installer, and there are 4 SQL installations on my machine:
  • SQL Server 2008 R2 (X32)
  • SQL Server 2008 R2 (X64)
  • SQL Server 2012 (X32)
  • SQL Server 2012 (X64)
    I checked all and run the installer. I can not see the component the data flow of a SSIS project in VS2012.
After that, I read all the discussion, and try to run gacutil, and I got "Assembly successfully added to the cage" message. But still not seeing the component in the toolbox.

Any help is highly appreciated!

Ge

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email ([email removed])

To start a new discussion for this project, email [email removed]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Mar 10, 2016 at 8:35 AM
Hi,

the new software version (DLL Pack) addresses this problem and is able to work with SQL Server 2012 and VS2010+ (.NET 4).
Give it a try!
Marked as answer by webking on 3/10/2016 at 12:35 AM