This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Example needed

How to post efficiently

Use this space in order to communicate bugs or new features you would like to see in future releases. When posting, please make sure of the following:

-> You have read the documentation

-> You understand how JSON works

-> You are using the latest version of the software.

-> You have tried to create a new project and tested the component alone.

When posting, please always attach any error log you find, along side the component configuration and, possibly, some screenshots (ImageSafe is a simple and free image hoster that solves this problem). They are useful to investigate the source of the possible problem.

How to add request body

first post: aswinandaswin wrote: I have to pass some JSON data while POSTing a request. In the UI,...

Basic Local File

first post: taBlogger wrote: I'm trying to do a quick test with the JSON Source Component by set...

latest post: webking wrote: Hi, this is very weird. You should use the BROWSE button to do tha...

HTTP Parameters

first post: FedEle_69 wrote: Hi there. First off, thanks a lot for this plugin. I'm connecting i...

latest post: webking wrote: This feature has been now implemented!

answered by: FedEle_69 wrote: Thank you Alberto, The token has to be transmitted via HTTP Request...

column mapping question

first post: jbrown08322 wrote: I have JSON files that list Certifications that an employee has. An...

latest post: HNKJanssen wrote: Hi Alberto, First; thank you for your continued effort! Much appre...

answered by: webking wrote: Hi! First of all please download and install again the component. ...

JSON Source in SSIS - adding HTTP Parameters to url to specific exact address

first post: MattS_Connect wrote: HI Experienced in SQL but new (this week) to JSON. Looking to u...

latest post: webking wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click [here](https:...

JWT / Authentication headers

first post: hadge wrote: Hey there, I've been looking into using your component. One roadb...

latest post: webking wrote: Hi! New version uploaded and now it supports any kind of header, i...

answered by: webking wrote: Hi! New version uploaded and now it supports any kind of header, i...

• 1-6 of 6 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions